Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Dulce de Leche Caramel Manicure


 Hi everyone, at times simple classic nail color is the way to go. I have been wearing a lot of loud colors in my outfit + statement jewelry pieces. And these looks are most always best when offset with clean, classic simple nails. My all time favorite nude nail color is OPI's Dulce de Leche. The name says it all -- it's a subtle pinky caramel nude with a bit of light sheen to it, which makes the color not too flat/matte, but shines beautifully. It's such a milky/creamy/caramel color that is so yummy on my nails. Perfect + classy nude manicure - highly recommend it.

What's your favorite/go-to nude nail color? Please comment below and/or email me directly!

cheers, julie
(aka cotton and sparkles, @cottonnsparkles, follow me on instagram)

2 comments:

  1. My favorite nail color has to be "wite out" by BIC. It's not necessarily nude color unless you are completely allergic to the sun. It also works very well as a teeth whitener.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bear, funny comment - thanks for adding a bit of humor to my blog! cheers, julie

    ReplyDelete