Thursday, September 19, 2013

Ready For Fall


Hi everyone, for me walking into Starbucks and seeing "Pumpkin Spice Latte Is Back" marks the official transition into Fall. There's something so cozy and comfortable knowing that Fall is here - it took me awhile to realize Fall is my favorite season. The light calming breeze, autumn colors of brown/orange, pumpkins, Halloween decorations, Thanksgiving, turkey, celebration, family time, beginning to see lighting/decorations for the Holidays. Knowing that it's just one step away from Christmas. I love everything about this season, and excited about what this Fall will bring me.

Are you excited for Fall? What is your favorite season? :)

cheers, julie
(aka cotton and sparkles, @cottonnsparkles, follow me on instagram)

No comments:

Post a Comment