Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Noodle's Pick


Hi everyone, feeling under the weather today - so keeping this post short! I showcased this pair of oh-so-pretty wedges in my previous post, Labor Day Essentials. I am in LOVE with this pair of Jacques Levine wedges, and apparently my dog Noodle does too! Every detail on this pair is to die for. Brown suede on the upper part, light beige/ivory on the heel part with perfectly tied ribbons (it's SO pretty), and the side wedge part is this beautiful twill petals in a blend of blue & brown. 4" wedge platform gives me good height, but super comfortable to walk in. I didn't even have to "break 'em in" because they were comfortable day 1! This pair goes great with everything - flowy summer dress, cotton tee + skinny jeans, and even a pair of wide leg pants that I have been obsessed with lately. Enjoy!

cheers, julie
(aka cotton and sparkles, @cottonnsparkles, follow me on instagram)

5 comments:

  1. Wow. It's so cute and pretty. Is it Toms?
    Oh I didnt know about wedge made by Toms.
    I love that! I will buy the Toms wedge!!
    Is it comfortable? Thank u for your posting!♥
    P.S. Hi!!!Noodle!!!Long time no see!!Love u!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha. That design is not Toms, Right? It is Jacques Levine. I clicked the link so I was confused!!HAha

      Delete
    2. Bella, I wish TOMS makes those wedges! It would've been so much cheaper :)

      Delete
  2. I didn't know Jacques Levine made shoes for dogs. Does "Noodle" also only drink VOSS?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bear, such a silly comment! I am SURE Noodle would appreciate a bit of VOSS :)

      Delete