Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Everyday Bags


Hi everyone, how's your Tuesday going? Pretty busy day with work today! Will keeping this post short. Thanks to those who submitted your request for an "Everyday Bag" post. I think handbags you can use everyday can range from casual/day to evening look. Something that can easily take you from one to another, to me - is an everyday bag. I have my 9 picks (obviously I can go on & on about other bags, but wanted to keep it to 9 simple bags) - ranging from designer to something more practical. Enjoy!

cheers, julie
(aka cotton and sparkles, @cottonnsparkles, follow me on instagram)

1. Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Woven Large Hobo ($2370)
2. Givenchy Nightingale ($1965) 
3. Proenza Schouler PS1 Medium ($1695) 
4. Louis Vuitton Monogram Speedy 35 ($895)
5. Goyard Tote (prices vary, starting at $1000
6. Louis Vuitton Damier Neverfull GM ($980)
7. American Apparel Sturdy Leather Tote ($165)
8. Madewell Leather Transport Tote ($168)
9. Jcrew Leather Brompton Mini-Hobo (on sale - $208)

8 comments:

  1. Hi Julie~ thanks for the "everyday bag" update!!! i've been checking everyday for this. love love love it~ my fav is #5, 7 & 8~ tytyty~ *H*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi *H* - thank you for your continued interest in cotton and sparkles :) Glad that my post today was helpful! Please let me know via comment and/or direct email what else you'd like to see on my blog. Cheers! Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your American Apparel's pink bag! It was pretty.!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! It comes in black as well, which is definitely more "everyday" :)

      Delete
  4. and my boyfriend like Bottega Veneta. HAha. I love it too. But it's expensive to buy easily. Also they have luxury wallets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Bottega Veneta - I have the bag pictured above, which I love. Very everyday! Great quality leather.

      Delete
  5. How about Wallets for the blog update information? Just for 20s-30s women.^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bella, I will do a post on everyday wallets for women next week!
      cheers, julie

      Delete