Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Beanie Weather


Hi guys! Yes, it's finally beanie weather! Can you feel my excitement? :) Well, LA weather has been a bit everywhere these days.. cold in the morning, hot in the daytime, and cold yet again at night! Doesn't matter - because I am bringing out my beanies and cozying it up! :) Beanies for me equate to beginning of the Holiday season, makes me want to get my warm blanket out with a hot cup of coffee/tea and get a nice reading in. Or pop in a holiday movie or two (my favorite: Home Alone 1 & 2, especially Lost in NY!)

Here are my picks of my favorite beanies of the moment that are on my "wishlist" -- definitely worth the money if you're looking for "THE BEANIE" for this season. You will get quite the use out of them, as beanies can dress down your dressy holiday look, all the while making your outfit comfy and chic at the same time. You will get your money's worth! Will post next week on some affordable alternatives as well if you're looking for options that may not break the bank - so please tune in next week! xoxo

cheers, julie
(aka cotton and sparkles, @cottonnsparkles, follow me on instagram)

1. Eugenia Kim Marley Slouchy Hat ($188)
2. Eugenia Kim Felix Knit Cap ($160)
3. Wommelsdorff Talis Beanie ($265)
4. SungHee Bang Rodney Beanie ($235)
5. Rag & Bone Cara Beanie ($195)
6. Steven Alan Cashmere Beanie ($98)

No comments:

Post a Comment