Friday, November 15, 2013

Weekly Obsessions

Hi guys, thank god it's finally Friday. It has been one of the longer weeks for me. My obsessions this week range across number of things, mostly taking me into the Winter season (even though it's been quite warm in LA). Have a fabulous weekend! xo

cheers, julie
(aka cotton and sparkles, @cottonnsparkles, follow me on instagram)

a. If only I can add all 27 places as a must destinations to my bucket list. These places are just so amazing.
b. Isabel Marant for H&M aftermath - did you guys partake in the "grab now, decide later" approach?
c. Jcrew's new winter catalog has some amazing photos in the snow - this is officially getting me ready for the cold winter season with style.
d. Completely obsessed with this Madewell car coat in royal blue. My current favorite item in my wardrobe! Will post outfit photo soon :)
e. Selena Gomez has really upped her style game - loving her tie dye look.

photocredit: buzzfeed, luckymag, jcrew, madewell, whowhatwear

No comments:

Post a Comment