Friday, November 1, 2013

Weekly Obsessions

Hi guys! TGIF! My obsessions this week really range from multiple array things - check it out below! :) Have a fabulous weekend - I'll be enjoying a quick vacay up in Carmel/Big Sur area, so updates of my trip to come via instagram!

cheers, julie
(aka cotton and sparkles, @cottonnsparkles, follow me on instagram)

a. Power of simple H2O; I can proudly say that keeping hydrated changed my skin for the better as well.
b. This is really taking me back to the 90s H.O.T // GOD days, but looking forward to 2AM's first US concert in LA in December! Go Kpop - gotta support it!
c. I am digging the Fall/almost-Winter looks with tights of all kinds - everything from sheer to opaque, solid to prints!
d. Fall/Winter season isn't the same without beanies - love love beanies with everything these days!
e. Currently obsessed with Dita Condor aviators - totally want to add this to my Dita collection. :)

photo credit: refinery29, powerhouselive, whowhatwear, polyvore, shopbop

No comments:

Post a Comment