Friday, November 29, 2013

Weekly Obsessions

Hi guys, happy black friday! I apologize for being a bit absent from my blog the last week - a lot of personal matters to sort through, but I am back!! =) Thanks to those who commented/emailed me with requests on topics to keep this blog thing going. You have really kept me inspired to focus on bringing useful, relevant, fashion content. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I decided to skip in-store black friday shopping this year (especially with the rain in LA) - but thinking of doing some online shopping. What about you guys? Any good deals? Please tell me in the comments below!

cheers, julie
(aka cotton and sparkles, @cottonnsparkles, follow me on instagram)

a) Seriously these Vivienne Westwood booties with leopard bow combination is beyond chic and adorable.
b) Kind of obsessing over gel nail art - pops of color, polka dots, bow, etc. 3D art makes the nails look incredible and festive =)
c) Best way to take off glitter nail polish - love this trick!
d) With my shorter hair, I found that curling your hair with a flat iron has been quick & easy.
e) What is Christmas without a bit of magic at Disneyland?! :) Can't wait to go this year.

photo credit: farfetch, sweetnailart, refinery29, disneyland

No comments:

Post a Comment