Thursday, August 15, 2013

Long Live The Queen!

Hi everyone,

Just when it's beginning to really get hot in LA -- I am in pre-fall mode. Been obsessing over dark, bold nail colors. My current favorite nail polish brand: Butter LONDON. They make both make-up & nail polish - but mainly known for their carcinogen-free nail polish. I randomly discovered Butter LONDON during one of my work trips to Seattle (visiting my clients @TMobile) - and to my ever-so-pleasant surprise, Alaska Airlines terminal had Butter LONDON nail salon!! Can't you just picture my excitement? :) I picked up a few essentials (buy one get one free promotion) - their nail foundation base coat, which really gives a nice, silky finish - and the top coat, that makes my nails look so polished & glossy (the "just got my manicure" look done @ the comfort of my own home).

Butter LONDON has some great seasonal colors that are fun & really pop - colors range from dark & metallic to bright & glittery. I'm really loving Queen Vic - it has a purple/wine tone, reminiscent of plump, juicy raspberries/cranberries! You'll feel & look like royalty... well at least your nails.

cheers, julie
(aka cotton and sparkles)

Queen Vic - perfect wine, raspberry color for pre-fall :)

2 comments: