Monday, August 26, 2013

Pretty in Yellow

 
anthropologie sweater (similar here and here), abercrombie & fitch plaid shorts (similar here), jcrew necklace 
(also here on my previous post)

Hi everyone, hope your weekend was wonderful. Great weather again here in LA - cooler in the South Bay area with some breeze, but VERY hot in OC where I spent bulk of the weekend. I love dressing super casual during the higher temperatures (high in LA to me is anything 78 degrees+!) Good way to "dress up" a casual look is with a pop of color. For me, bright yellow top always gets me feeling good, comfortable and relaxed. Perfect weekend look for me is a soft oversized pullover/sweater with a pop of color + fun shorts + chunky necklace with a sparkle.

For my weekend look - I paired a bright yellow sweater from Anthropologie with plaid shorts from A&F, along with Jcrew necklace. You can get a similar look from Free People - they have an awesome selection of pullover/sweaters that are extremely soft & oversized. Perfect for wearing a bandeau underneath, shorts (mid rise or high rise for a slim-fitting look), jeweled necklace, and you're good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment