Friday, August 30, 2013

Weekly Obsessions

Hi everyone, HAPPY FRIDAY - TGIF foreals! I am super stoked for the weekend - heading up to SF for Labor Day weekend! I'm already packed & ready to go in casual, relaxed & fun outfits (see previous post here on my Labor Day essentials). Follow me on instagram on the latest on my weekend - will include outfit pics + my adventures up in SF! Have a wonderful weekend, all!

cheers, julie
(aka cotton and sparkles, @cottonnsparkles)


a. I am obsessing over this Madewell leather jacket - already in pre-fall mode... check out next week on my picks on leather trends/must haves!
b. Counting the days until H&M + Isabel Marant collaboration in Nov - but hopefully we see something like this
c. Big Brown Bag Sales @ Bloomingdales - shall I say more??
d. One of my favorite teas is from Lupicia, current favorite Muscat is (Japanese grape). MMM!
e. Just checked out Molton Brown store in South Coast Plaza - I wanted everything from candles to body lotions to perfumes - Nordstrom offers a good travel kit to try out a bit of everything

No comments:

Post a Comment