Thursday, August 22, 2013

Feeling Striped

 Saw this dress @ Anthopologie and had to get it. It has the perfect stripes that is actually flattering on the body, and 
mixed with fun, subtle colors @ the bottom of the dress that add a playful character to the black & white stripes. 
Oh, and better yet - it's on sale, under $80. Just add beaded flat sandals (also here on my previous post) + @jcrew chunky sparkly jewelry = you are all set.


Hi everyone, hope you guys are all hanging in there - it's almost Friday!
I'm keeping today's post short & sweet - compilation of what's on my mind today...

Clockwise
a) My dog Noodle falling asleep in the car on the way home from vet appointment. Must be tough being a dog...
b) Noodle got a rare pleasure of sleeping with me on my bed... oh the life of a poodle...
c) Can you tell I love good lighting? A shot of a random street during my Portland trip. Perfectly lit street with 
bubbly circle lamps. Love everything about this picture.
d) This beautifully ornate architecture of a hotel building in Barcelona made me want to go back, so badly.
Loved the energy of Barcelona...and the soccer of course. FCBarcelona!!

3 comments:

  1. Portland and Seattle have alot of similarities! Which one do you like better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bear- yes, definite similarities in terms of the vibe and feel - although Seattle does feel a bit more 'city' Portland has GREAT food scene! I can't decide which cities I like more - they provide something a bit different based on what you're in the mood for a wkend getaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Noodle!!!I miss u!!!Do u miss me?♥
    The name of noodle is So Unique i think. Noodle poodle~~

    ReplyDelete