Monday, August 12, 2013

It's Not Me...It's You

Hi everyone, hope you all had a fabulous weekend.

Topic of the day: breaking up with my hair stylist.

I have been going to my hair stylist for exactly 10 years (Hills Salon in Los Angeles - name anonymous). We've had our ups & downs - some amazing hair cuts (short, long, mid-length), fun colors (black, red, blonde highlights - you name it), not-so-amazing perms (shirley temple curls, anyone?). Fast forward 10 years - I feel as though I'm not getting the service & attention that I need and deserve. Considering I have been going to her for 10 years straight, I really think it's not much to ask for her to physically color my hair (vs. asking her assistant to color, and come check on her 1x in the entire 2 hours I'm sitting there for the color to come out). I pay for my stylist's service, not the assistant's.

Should I tell my hair stylist the reason I'm breaking up with her or just LEAVE her? Would love your thoughts on this :)

On a happier note - some good bargains from the weekend @ Anthropologie. Everything under $75 total!  Love deals, deals, deals!

cheers, Julie
(aka cotton and sparkles)

 Knitted top, Bellflower Bloom skirt, Beaded sandals - all from Anthropologie
 
Love the pop of yellow green on this knitted top
Blue on this skirt really stands out - good blend with the girly flowers
 
Beautifully beaded sandals - very comfy, too!

3 comments: