Monday, August 19, 2013

Weekend Beach + Chinatown Fun

Hi everyone,

Hope you guys had a great weekend - I sure did! Quite jam packed & eventful. Relaxing beach house party @ Hermosa Beach with homemade paella chef (yummmmmmm) - courtesy of our friends at Collective Media (@CollectiveSays). Ended the weekend in Chinatown LA, enjoying the sunny weather & some good food truck sightings. I absolutely loved @LudoTruck - amazing fried chicken & honey garlic wings! @JogasakiBurrito was delicious - bigger version of sushi handrolls with soybean paper.

Check out the photos below for my weekend look - casual, simple, relaxed jumper, simple yet fun jewelry, my favorite red Cambridge Satchel bag (also featured on my previous post) - last but not least, my trusted Dita Supa Dupa sunglasses. Enjoy!

cheers, julie
(aka cotton and sparkles, @cottonnsparkles)

 Homemade paella, reminiscent of paella from Barcelona!!!
 Anthropologie jumper + Cambridge Satchel bag in 14" red + Jcrew Jackie cardigan in Navy + my FAVORITE Dita Supa Dupa sunglasses - LOVE how I am blending right into the red patio furniture :)
Sporting my new chopped hair cut (LOVE it for the summer) + @Jcrew chunky mint necklace (similar one here) + Chan Luu wrap bracelet
 Love the cropped back of this Anthropologie jumper - great deal on the site now!
Having way too much fun in Chinatown + @LudoTruck + @JogasakiBurrito. Can you say #goodfoodalldayeveryday? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment