Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Labor Day Weekend Essentials



Hi everyone, happy Wednesday! Today I wanted to provide a sneak peek at what I'm packing for the upcoming Labor Day weekend :) I am notorious for packing LIGHT for any trips - and I am headed to SF for the weekend, and got everything to fit in my American Apparel gym bag (aka my staple travel bag for any weekend trips). 
Day 1 look: Hodge podge of simple white tee mixed with floral high wasted shorts. Chambray shirts are GREAT as an additional layer in case of any night breeze. Paired with my current favorite wedge that ties up!
Day 2 look: Dusty rose (love the color) linen sun dress that is PERFECT for the summer, with a fun scarf to keep warm when it's chilly. Paired with my favorite beaded sandals (I've been talking about this in many previous posts!)

Excited for the long weekend - what are you guys packing? :)

cheers, julie
(aka cotton and sparkles, @cottonnsparkles)

3 comments: