Friday, August 16, 2013

Weekly Obsessions

Hi everyone,

TGIF - for reals! I am so glad the end of week is finally here. Looks like we're getting 80 degree weather this entire weekend in LA. This may be the start of our real "summer" - yikes! Will post next week some must have beach wear + look into my weekend :) Any fun weekend plans? Have an awesome weekend, guys!

cheers, julie
(aka cotton and sparkles)


a) Cannot get tired of Cambridge Satchel Company's 13" Satchel. Love it in every. single. color. Want 'em all!
b) By far, my favorite hot-pink lipstick - way to go Nars with Schiap. Can also layer for more muted pink looks.
c) Target FINALLY released the date for Phillip Lim For Target - Sept 15th! Pashli satchel is only $34.99!! o.m.g
d) My favorite artist pairs up with his gal-buddy - John Mayer & Katy Perry release their duet, Who You Love. Really diggin' it.
e) Ad of the week - Robert Downey Jr. essentially plays himself in @htc's new campaign. Is Robert Downey Jr worth $1 Billion?

4 comments:

  1. Hi! The Cambridge Satchel is good item.
    I have that same color on the picture!!
    My boyfriend gave me for my birthday gift!
    I had to wait to get that for about 3 months(oversea delivery )....Do u have Satchel bag?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bella - yes, I have a Cambridge Satchel bag. I will be talking about it in next week's post! Thanks for your comment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bear, thank you for your continued interest in cotton and sparkles! Hopefully you found the links very helpful!

    Cheers, Julie

    ReplyDelete