Friday, August 9, 2013

Weekly Obsessions

Hi everyone!

I'm really enjoying today's weather - 75 degrees in sunny los angeles. Those of you who know me - I am obsessed with weather. All things weather - playing around with Weather Channel app on my phone constantly throughout the day, checking the weather every 5 minutes not just in my current location but other locations around the country. Often times, checking the weather outside the country - Seoul, Tokyo, Madrid, Venice, and so forth - with the hopes of traveling to these locations very soon :)



a) Loving the Nike 'Dunk Sky Hi' with Liberty of London collaboration - so cute yet sporty.
b) Speaking of Liberty of London - I ADORE the collaboration with J Crew - LOVE the floral print, so feminine, pretty, and girly. I own a few, but can never have enough...
c) Dita makes some of my favorite glasses and sunglasses. My current favorite is the Magnifique - one thing Rihanna and I have in common.
d) My dad's an avid golfer but it took me almost 30 years to get into golf - some good beginner tips I've been reading. 
e) Never been this active in my life - but also currently training for 10k run. Howstuffworks always has good advice for me :)

cheers, julie
(aka cotton and sparkles)

2 comments:

  1. The glasses is expensive!!!!But very unique design.(I'm Hyunju.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hyun Ju, thanks for the comment! Dita makes some great glasses & sunglasses. I really love the cat eye design. :)

    ReplyDelete