Thursday, September 12, 2013

Phillip Lim For Target: Major Countdown


Hi everyone, hope you are all doing great. Keeping today's post super short -- but can't NOT talk about Phillip Lim for Target Collection. D-4 days. Major. Countdown. Starts. NOW! Noodle seems to approve Phillip Lim's "afternoon" collection - I'm drooling over the Pashli cross body bag in that mustard yellow. #love. Only $34.99, compared to the original Pashli satchel.
I have officially made up my mind - going to either a) get up super early and buy online, b) go to my local Target to snag one (which I called btw already to confirm they will carry the collection). I suggest you call your local Target store to confirm availability and begin the official countdown like me. :)

cheers, julie
(aka cotton and sparkles, @cottonnsparkles, follow me on instagram)

images: thedailybeast.com

2 comments:

  1. I love the BOOM top! Do you know if this will come in a men's XL? If not, what size would you recommend for men XL?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bear, that is actually one of my favorite pieces from the collection! Don't think it will come in men's XL - it's part of the women's collection. :) I suggest getting the biggest women's size! cheers, julie

    ReplyDelete