Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Everyday Zipper Wallet


Hi guys, it must be the constant weather change that's making me feel a bit under the weather again. I received few requests for everyday wallet post, following my everyday bag post last week - thank you to those who submitted the request :) Here are my picks for everyday wallet with zipper. There are so many selections of wallets out there and my favorite kind is the zipper wallet, as it's convenient, easy to open/close, and it's so versatile - my trick is to transform this as a clutch, as it literally holds my cell phone in it. Credit cards, cash, cell phone - you're good to go. A good leather wallet is a great investment, as it's sturdy and will last you for years (I used my old Dior wallet for 10 years, no joke). If you take better care of it, I'm sure it will surpass the 10 year life. You can mix up classic colors like black or brown with something with a pop of color like red or blue to keep your everyday wallet look fun & classy at the same time. Enjoy!

cheers, julie
(aka cotton and sparkles, @cottonnsparkles, follow me on instagram)

p.s. what other topics do you guys want to see? Please let me know in the comments below or email me directly (cottonandsparkles@gmail.com). xo!

1. Chloe Marcie Long Zip Wallet
2. Louis Vuitton Zippy Organizer
3. Miu Miu Zip Wallet
4. Prada Saffiano Zip Wallet
5. Bottega Veneta Woven Leather Wallet
6. Tory Burch 'Thea' Wallet
7. Givenchy Pandora Zip Around Wallet

4 comments:

  1. hi julie~ loved today's post!!! i so want two wallets from today's post...just wished there was price so i can get an idea...
    i wanted to request if you can help me with a pair of pumps/sandles/shoes thats worth investing...something simple and classic~ i will be waiting for your next post! *H*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi *H*- thanks for visiting c&s again! I will definitely provide a post on that very topic - perhaps I will separate out the posts to talk about a) pumps, b) sandals :) What price range are you looking at? Something more on the affordable end, or designer/high end? Thanks!

    cheers, julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for your quick reply, Julie~ since its an investment...i was thinking around $1000 or less...but something thats not trendy...any idea??? thanx *H*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi *H* - no problem, anything for my blog readers! Thanks for the additional info - look out for the post in the next week or so. Thanks again! Have a blessed day! xo

    cheers, julie

    ReplyDelete