Monday, September 9, 2013

Life of a Pseudo Athlete

American Apparel Crop Tee (similar here), Anthropologie Blue Stone Necklace (similar here), American Apparel L'epicier Two-Tone Leather Tote, Madewell Floral Cutoff Shorts, Jeffrey Campbell Gladiator Sandals (similar here), Nike Running Shoes (similar here), Dita Supa Dupa Sunglasses

Hi everyone, how was the weekend? Mine was filled with everything Malibu Triathlon. If you guys can recall from my previous post, I have been training for several weeks on the running. I'm not a natural runner, so it actually takes me some training to get to 4+ miles. But it's done and over with - and I feel great & quite proud of myself! Working out really does make you feel that much more awesome - getting a quick morning run/jog really pumps you up & gets you prepped for the long work day :) 
I was rocking casual crop tee/floral cutoff shorts on Saturday @ Malibu (picking up Men's Health packet with goodies :), and all Nike workout outfit on Sunday. Special thanks to Men's Health for hosting/sponsoring this event. I miss the salty smell of the ocean @ Malibu already...

cheers, julie
(aka cotton and sparkles, @cottonnsparkles)

5 comments:

  1. Did you actually wear the Dita Supa Dupa sunglasses during your race? I must applaud your unwavering commitment to fashion. You made a 4 mile race into a 4 mile runway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bear, I sure did wear Dita Supa Dupa sunglasses during my race. Once a fashion blogger, always a fashion blogger. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You run every morning these days? I wanna do that but it's difficult for me.
    so lazy.....What time do u get up?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bella! I have been running a lot - but NOT every morning. It's so hard! But when you run, it seriously makes you feel great & healthier. When I do run, I wake up around 7am and get a morning run early before it gets super hot. :) How are you doing?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good! It's same life!haha
    I think your place is good to run. Korea is so small (because many bulidings) so we don't have much place for "free" and "fresh" running. There is..just alley and alley.

    ReplyDelete