Monday, September 30, 2013

Chambray Casual Cool

Hi guys, how was your weekend? Hopefully you guys stayed cool (if in LA) and enjoyed the Fall-like weather everywhere else! I had a pretty jam packed weekend mostly running errands, but managed to get some shots of yesterday's outfit. I try to dress my best on Sundays but definitely with a casual/relaxed feel to the style given the warm weather. I paired one of my favorite high-wasted skirt with a bow (oldie but goodie from Jcrew) + chambray shirt + with a pop of bright green tank top underneath + my favorite wedge with floral print. To make this outfit even more "fun" - I added chunky jewelry to accessorize as accent pieces. Chunky jewelry always provides the "oomph" to any outfit :) Enjoy -- have an awesome Monday :)

cheers, julie
(aka cotton and sparkles, @cottonnsparkles, follow me on instagram)

Outfit
Shirt: Madewell 
Skirt: Jcrew (similar here)
Tank: Vintage top (similar here)
Watch: Michael Kors
Bag: Louis Vuitton in Epi Leather
Shoes: Jacques Levine (on previous post here)
Lip Stick: Guerlain Rouge G L'Extrait in Paresse (on previous post here)
Jewelry: Jcrew + Chan Luu wrap bracelet (similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment