Friday, September 27, 2013

Weekly Obsessions

Hi guys, TGIF! Week is over, and the weekend is ahead of us. Excited for this weekend weather - hitting 80 highs and 60s lows in LA. Just when you think Fall is here, it's as if Summer is beginning again in LA. One of many reasons why I love being a LA gal - it's warm all year around! Few of my weekly obsession picks! Have a great weekend, and follow me on instagram for updates throughout the weekend!

cheers, julie
(aka cotton and sparkles, @cottonnsparkles, follow me on instagram)

a. Isabel Marant for H&M lookbook leaked, and I am seriously excited. This will be the second #philliplimfortarget craze (racked.com)
b. Loving the look that Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder gives - keeps my skin super glowing but without looking too summer-bronzed out (nordstrom.com)
c. New York Fashion Week, London Fashion Week, Milan Fashion Week... and it's time for Fashion Week in the City of Love & Lights (myfashionlife.com)
d. Favorite celebrity look of the week - Diane Kruger @ NYC's Metropolitan Opera season opening in gorgeous Prabal Gurung gown (justjared.com)
e. Counting down to the much anticipated John Mayer concert @ Hollywood Bowl, one of my favorite venues. #stoked (johnmayer.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment