Monday, September 23, 2013

Stripes and Polka Dots

Hi guys, hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! I am excited to showcase my long overdue outfit post. Finally got my camera working (yay!) Sunday was a perfect day outside in LA with great natural lighting and had a blast getting a few shots of my casual Sunday outfit. Two of my favorite simple patterns are stripes and polka dots. So I thought, why not mix the two for a fun twist on pattern on pattern? Also, loved pairing the outfit with my Phillip Lim for Target cross body handbag. It's synthetic leather, yet it looks so rich like real leather -- but with 0.01% of the cost :)

cheers, julie
(aka cotton and sparkles, @cottonnsparkles, follow me on instagram)

Outfit
Sunglasses: Dita Magnifique
Watch: Michael Kors
Nail Polish: OPI Dulce de Leche (on previous post)
Ring: Custom Band
Lip Stick/Gloss: Laneige Lipstick in Beige Chiffon & Nars Turkish Delight Gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment