Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Classic Leather Pumps Under $100


Hi guys, as a follow up to last week's post on "Classic Leather Designer Pumps" - I wanted to share my finds on more affordable options, but still giving you that classic look. This is a great alternative to high price-tagged designer pumps, without breaking the bank! All under $100 -- you can find great pairs of black pumps with 100% leather, so you're still getting great value for your dollars (rather than paying for synthetic, polyurethane leather). One of my favorite brands is Vince Camuto (you'll see that I picked 3 of the 6 pairs from this brand ha!), as I think their leather is pretty darn good quality for the money and his shoes typically last me for few years without really wearing out or deteriorating. I first discovered it via Nordstrom, but when I was visiting New York a few years back, I stumbled upon their boutique store inside Grand Central Station and I went nuts! Since then, I try to stock up on their classic pumps that come in both plain & patent leather in variety of styles (platform, heels, rounded, peep toe, etc).

For other affordable options, Ann Taylor has great ones called the "Perfect Pumps" (the name says it all) -- I recommend getting it in stores, as these pumps often sell-out quite fast. Jessica Simpson is another one of my go-to options for affordable black pumps that are your Louboutin look-alikes :) Enjoy!

cheers, julie
(aka cotton and sparkles, @cottonnsparkles, follow me on instagram)

1. Ann Taylor Perfect Leather Pumps ($60)
2. Vince Camuto Zella Pumps ($98)
3. Vince Camuto Sarika Patent Pumps ($98)
4. Jessica Simpson Abriana Leather Pumps ($60 - on sale!)
5. Vince Camuto Hallee Pumps ($98)
6. Sole Society Topanga pumps ($70)

No comments:

Post a Comment