Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Water For the Skin

Hi guys, I wanted to share one of my favorite beauty items that I absolutely cannot live without (sounds like an over exaggeration, but honestly that's how amazing this product is). I have been using AmorePacific Moisture Bound Skin Energy Hydration Delivery System - a super long name for hydrating mist - for over a year, and it's hands down a-mazing! With the dryness that Fall/Winter season brings, a travel size hydrating mist is always a great item to keep in your purse, so that you can spritz as you please throughout the day to give your skin hydration & energy boost.

It's really is an incredible product that not only gives your skin instant hydration, but also gives a bit of radiance/glow and your skin visibly looks more moisturized. I also love that you can use this over your make-up, and I've noticed it also softens your "done" make-up look and gives that natural glow. I love anything that makes your skin NOT look dry & makes it glow!

As you guys know, I did an earlier post on preventing dry skin -- and the AmorePacific hydrating mist has "Aqua Sponge Complex" which stimulates Hyaluronic acid production, which is an element that improves skin's ability to retain water & prevents dehydration to keep your skin moisturized. So definitely give this item a try, to keep your skin nice & supple throughout the dry seasons!

cheers, julie
(aka cotton and sparkles, @cottonnsparkles, follow me on instagram)

2 comments:

  1. Will this cure my dry mouth as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I was looking for a mist for dried face. Good recommend! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete