Friday, October 18, 2013

Weekly Obsessions


Hi guys, happy friday! Love the feeling of friday mornings, knowing there is a weekend just ahead of us. So many things to be thankful for this week (as with always) -- follow me on instagram for updates throughout the weekend. Thank so much for visiting C&S!

cheers, julie
(aka cotton and sparkles, @cottonnsparkles, follow me on instagram)

a. Dry Fall season calls for a good lip balm to keep my lips nice & moisturized. La Mer works wonders!
b. I'm not the first to dress up for Halloween - but these 10 celebrity couple costumes are rather intriguing. Who knew Sarah Jessica Parker & Robert Downey Jr dated in the 80s?!
c. I love sunrises and sunsets, it's so calming, beautiful & romantic - wouldn't mind checking out all of the best places to watch sunset...
d. Fashion week continued with Bridal Market shows in NYC the past week, featuring designers from Monique Lhuillier to Vera Wang and Reem Acra -- love the classic & feminine looks of these dress trends.
e. I'm so blessed to have all the loved ones in my life - positive reminder of the little things we should all appreciate in life, even something as simple as your morning cup of coffee :)

photo credit: refinery29, usatoday, vogue, huffingtonpost

4 comments:

  1. A cup of coffee makes me feel so sweet. I love coffee with good music too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bella, I love a warm cup of coffee or tea, listening to music I love at a coffee shop. It's the best feeling. Often times I write my blog posts at a nearby coffee shop to get inspired! :)

      Delete