Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Jewelry District Fun

Hi guys! I love good pops of color, and my mind was blown when I visited Jewelry District in LA with my best friend who's a fabulous jewelry designer :)  She had to pick up some supplies, so I was just there as a side kick - but my goodness, the amount of beads, crystals, jewels in an eclectic color selection, in all sizes you can possibly imagine. It truly was an incredible experience, checking out these stores and being wowed at every corner!! 

I am going to make it a point to follow her along next time and pick up some DIY supplies of my own. Love being surrounded by creative people -- it drives my creativity, inspires me to try things I haven't before (even if I may not be the best at it!)
A wall full of beautiful turquoise beads in so many different shapes and sizes!
Of course, gotta end the day with some strawberry shaved ice @ Caffe Bene! <3

cheers, julie
(aka cotton and sparkles, @cottonnsparkles, follow me on instagram)

Outfit
Shirt: Madewell (here and here)
Shorts: Abercrombie (similar here)
Bag: American Apparel L'epicier Tote
Sandals: Havaianas
Necklaces: Custom rose gold + Tiffany & Co

1 comment:

  1. Hi there. Great job on the blog. Does your friend the fabulous jewelry designer have a website where I can buy stuff? Thanks!

    S.P.

    ReplyDelete