Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Sequins and Khakis

Hi guys, didn't think I'd say this, but this week is going by pretty fast. I am really liking this outfit - as my blog name suggests, I love simple things paired with a bit of sparkle. So for this look, I paired my favorite sequin tee with simple, loose mustard khakis. It's the perfect blend of the minimalistic/simple look with a little dazzle! Not too over-done, but still dressed up just enough. I rolled up the khakis a bit to showcase the ankle strap on the heels (which wass surprisingly comfortable given it's synthetic leather). Completed the look with neutral + gold bracelet accents. Enjoy!

cheers, julie
(aka cotton and sparkles, @cottonnsparkles, follow me on instagram)

Outfit
Shirt: Jcrew Sequin Cluster Tee
Pants: Madewell Khakis (similar here)
Bag: Chanel Wallet on Chain
Shoes: Zara Ankle Strap Heels
Jewelry: Vintage Gold Cuff (similar here) + Chan Luu wrap bracelet (similar here)
Sunglasses: Dita Supa Dupa

No comments:

Post a Comment