Monday, October 21, 2013

Floral Chiffon and Stripes

I love the blend of two complete opposites in an outfit. Structured, ridge-striped mini's with flowy, pastel floral chiffon shirt. This top from American Apparel has got to be one of my favorites -- I love it so much that I own this pastel floral pattern in a few of their other shirts (i.e. cropped shirts). It actually comes in only one size, yet that's the beauty of this shirt - you can shape it & wear it sort of the way you want to feel in it. You can tie it in the front as a cropped top, or you can let it flow & tuck it in a bit messy, like I wore it here.

This week is pretty jam packed with meetings & such -- hope your weeks are off to an amazing start!

cheers, julie
(aka cotton and sparkles, @cottonnsparkles, follow me on instagram)

Outfit
Shirt: American Apparel (similar here)
Skirt: Madewell
Bag: American Apparel L'epicier Tote
Shoes: Zara (similar here)
Watch: Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment