Friday, October 11, 2013

Weekly Obsessions

Hey guys, Friday is finally here! I'm seriously looking forward to the weekend after this long work week - I don't know about you guys, but it sure was a long one. As much as I LOVE Fall (recent realization as my favorite season), since the weather is picking up again in LA this weekend (mid 70s!), I'm going to put every effort in enjoying the summer-like weather. Possibly some floral shorts with cropped tops? Also been wanting to check out a fish taco spot (cheat meal!). Hope you guys have a fabulous weekend. Follow me on instagram for weekend updates/looks! :)

cheers, julie
(aka cotton and sparkles, @cottonnsparkles, follow me on instagram)

a. Plum seems to be the universal lip color for Fall - are you going to give this a try?
b. H&M's sister brand, COS is coming to US - and we don't have to wait until next Spring to get our hands on it. COS is setting up a month-long pop-up shop @ Opening Ceremony on Howard Street in Soho, as well as on openingceremony online
c. I like Refinery29's diverse picks on Booties for this Winter to keep us nice & toasty
d. For red wine lovers, I thought this was a great easy to follow tip showing how to pick your red wines
e. Loving this "beauty moment" with Kate Bosworth - her style just seems so effortless

photo credit: nymag, refinery29, fashionista, cupcakesandcashmere, vogue



No comments:

Post a Comment