Friday, October 4, 2013

Weekly Obsessions


Hi guys, TGIF!! What's everyone's plans for the weekend? I have been very good in terms of eating healthy & incorporating some work outs lately (well in my books - it's been healthy, but I did sneak in an ice cream here and a soft serve there) :) So I am treating myself to some comfort food this weekend - hint: something fried! Check out my instagram this weekend to find out!! Also a fun-filled weekend with a concert @ the Hollywood Bowl with my all-time favorite artist (see my previous post for a teaser)! Have a pleasant weekend, everyone!

cheers, julie
(aka cotton and sparkles, @cottonnsparkles, follow me on instagram)

a. Carey Mulligan's new brunette do is to die for - really reminiscent of Fall :)
b. HonestlyWTF gives the perfect step-by-step instructions for creating your own DIY tassel sandals. Love!
c. Obsessing over my Dita Vesoul sunglasses in tortoise - classic oversized frame in cat eye, what's NOT to love?
d. French know denim - love these 9 looks of easy denim jeans paired with complementing tops
e. Would you rock the Bordeaux lip color? It's dark glamour, bold, and definite Fall trend!

photo credit: huffingtonpost, honestlywtf, ditalegends, luckymag, vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment